Forms & Documents


T35 Dad's Contract - Use this form to every year to register/reregister as a T35 dad and scout.

T35 Mom's Contract - Use this form every year to register/reregister as a T35 mom and scout.

► Informed Consent Form - Each Scout must have an informed consent form filled out by a parent.

Scouting Forms from the National Council. The latest official forms available to download. Forms include: Application forms, Local Tour Plan Application, National Tour Permit Application and more.

► Expense Reimbursment Form (PDF) Must be submitted within 90 days of expense (date on your reciept).

► Eagle Scout Leadership Service Project Workbook. Use this workbook to plan, receive the necessary approvals, carry out, and then report on the completion of your project. *** Note: Download form first, then open with Acrobat Reader 9 or later. ***

► Eagle Scout Rank Application (PDF 1MB). This application is to be completed after you have completed all requirements for the Eagle Scout rank.

► BSA Merit Badge Counselor Application Form. The merit badge counselor is a key player in the Boy Scout advancement program. By serving as a merit badge counselor, you offer your time, knowledge, and other resources so that Scouts can explore a topic of interest.

► Activity Consent Form  - Recommended to obtain approval and consent for Scouts and guests (if applicable) under 21 years of age to participate in a troop trip or activity.